[imp] Fwd: IMP Sending Attachment Problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:57:18 -0400

----- Forwarded message from dhammadkhan@yahoo.com -----
    Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Hammad Khan <dhammadkhan@yahoo.com>
 Subject: IMP Sending Attachment Problem
      To: chuck@horde.org

Hi Chuck:

I am contacting you because I am pulling my hair out
for a week and still can't find the resolution for
this problem I am having.

I am using: horde-2.1, imp-3.1,
turba-1.1,kronolith-1.0, Qmail, Vpopmail,
Courier-Imap, Redhat 7.3, mysql, php 4.1.2-7.

Everytime I compose a message with an attachment most
often with two attachments but sometimes occur with
one too, I get bunch of warning message:

Warning: fopen("/tmp/impattqc4fF6","rb") - File or
directory not found in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 236

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/impattqc4fF6 (errno=2 -
File or
directory not found)
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 237

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle
resource
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 237

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle
resource
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 238

Warning: Unlink failed (File or directory not found)
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 239

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers
already sent by
(output started
at /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php:236)
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/compose.php on line 801

I have read about date('r') bug, changing
upload_tmp_dir and $conf['tmpdir'] in both
/etc/php.ini or in horde/config/horde.php respectively
but problem remains the same.

I have change memory parameters, max post limit size
in /etc/php.ini. Still same problem.

Can you help please.

I'll appreciate it.

Thanks