[imp] Languages not changing.

Kenjiro Tanaka kenjiro@brturbo.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:15:25 -0300

[cut...]

> > > 	It works for me, using Linux and Mozilla (both in english)
>
> English will always work.
>
> > >  but not for the
> > > users using Windows NT and IExplorer (both in poruguese).
>
> You need to debug as per po/README.

[cut...]

	Sorry Eric and anyone else!

	What I meant by my explanation about my workstation and the users's... is the
following:

	Our webmail (IMP) should show everything in Brazlian Portuguese.

	When I access it with my linux (slackware 8.1 + Mozilla, both in English) the
webmail shows up in Brazilian Portuguese.

	When the users access it with Windows + IExplorer (both in Brazilian
Portuguese) the webmail shows up in English.

	So... I come to the idea that the locale thing is working (afterall I see the
webmail in portuguese). What could be the problem?

	Thanks for your attention

	Kenjiro
--
(http://www.kenjiro.brturbo.com)

There is no Emotion, there is Peace
There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge
There is no Passion, there is Serenity
There is no Death, there is the Force