[imp] one last try

Stephen Samuel samuel@bcgreen.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:00:37 -0700

In the meantime, If your bosses insisted on paying for useless(?)
proprietary software, isn't there some sort of support contract
with it?  If not, then what was the argument that your bosses
used for going with these people? The support you get from them
may not be as good as what you get for Free Software, but it's
probably better than what the Free Software community can/will
provide for proprietary software. (or, at least, it had better be!)

--
Stephen Samuel +1(604)876-0426                samuel@bcgreen.com
		   http://www.bcgreen.com/~samuel/