[imp] Error within Initial Horde Login Screen and Sucess with XML/DOMXML

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:16:36 -0400

Error within Horde:

Notice: Undefined index: socket in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line
108

Error within IMP:

Notice: Undefined index: personal_flag in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/message.php on line 301

DOMXML:

I've just rebuilt PHP with mysql support and I *FINALLY* got domxml working,

looks great. Many, many thanks to all who have offered help and to Rodolfo
Segleau who had provided me with his configure line which revealed that I
was
missing the --with-dom option. Now I am able to produce .conf files using
xml.
Overall, this is another great feature to the Horde Project. Now to be able
find a way to customize the xml files to allow for extras that are not part
of the
Horde dist.

Best regards,

-mike