[imp] Imp/Horde migration results in blank page?

Mark H. Degner mark@degner.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:25:24 -0600

Hello,

I'm trying to get IMP migrated from 2.2.8 to 3.1, and I am getting a blank document from Horde and Imp.  I am running RedHat 7.2 with PHP 4.1.2.  Everything seems to check out okay with test.php, the required PEAR modules are present, the session counter increments.  Using debug output in the php files, I have been able to verify that everything loads properly up until this line in lib/Registry.php-

        @include_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Auth.php';

For whatever reason, it does not seem to be returning from that directive.  Is it possible that something left over from a previous installation is incompatible?  Or may I have missed something in my configuration?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark Degner