[imp] Customizing

Ed Welsh ewelsh@uscentral.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:20:00 -0500

I will have to start all my messages with "After checking all the usual
places, I couldn't figure this out and need a hand".  You will notice that
none of my questions were directly addressed in the FAQ, hence my posting
them to the list.

The mail list is my last resort.  With the help of the other folks in this
list I was able to start my customizations.  Thanks.

EW