[imp] IMP Menu bar icons acting weird

Ed Welsh ewelsh@uscentral.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:46:19 -0500

After checking all the usual places, I couldn't figure this out and need a
hand.

I am using the section in /horde/imp/config/conf.php to add menu items to
the menu bar.  Mine looks just like the text below:

/**
 ** Menu settings
 **/

// This is an array of applications (using the names defined in
// horde/config/registry.php) to include links to in the menubar. An
// example providing a link to Turba (an addressbook program) would
// be: $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');
//$conf['menu']['apps'] = array();
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('mnemo');

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('nag');

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('kronolith');

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba');

For some reason only the last item will show up on the menu bar in IMP.  Is
there a limit to the number of icons that can be put on the menu bar.
Currently mine has:

Inbox
Empty Trash
Compose
Folders
Help
Addressbook
Logout

If I change the last line in the Menu Settings stanza then "Addressbook"
will change to that item but none of the others show up.

Any ideas?
EW