[imp] the preferred c-client

Jeremy Freeman jfreeman@sporg.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:59:33 -0700

I'm using imap-2002.RC2 and I have had zero problems. I am using the
Cyrus IMAP server.

On a related note: I was mentioning in this list earlier that I had been
  experiencing frequent segmentation faults in PHP-4.2.2. I ended up
having to run two seperate versions of Apache 1.3.26 on my server. One
that does mod_perl with mod_ssl and one that does mod_php with mod_ssl.
There seems to be a bug in either Apache, Perl or PHP that causes some
instability. I did some preliminary investigation and it *seems* that
php and perl are both trying to malloc() the same mem at the same time,
causing SEGV. I didn't have the energy to track it down further.

--
Jeremy