[imp] Found small 3.0 - 3.1 upgrade issue

Phil Dibowitz phil@ipom.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:39:00 -0700

I've upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 and now everytime I log out I get:

-- function selectLang() { // We need to reload the login page here, but only
if the user hasn't // already entered a username and password. if
(document.implogin.imapuser.value == '' &&  document.implogin.pass.value ==
'') { var lang_page = 'login.php?new_lang=' +
document.implogin.new_lang[document.implogin.new_lang.selectedIndex].value;
Notice: Constant sid already defined in /home/htdocs/pub/horde/lib/Prefs.php
on line 91

at the top of the page. Anyone know why?

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

  - Benjamin Franklin, 1759