[imp] login problem when using sql as prefrerence driver

Pedro Leitao lists@leitao.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:26:09 +0000

 Hi all,

 I've seen this question asked before when searching through google groups,
 but I haven't found an answer. I've got imp almost working the way I want it
 to, but now I have one (hopefully) final problem. When I set the preferences
 driver in horde/config/horde.php to sql, I cannot login. When I try to login
 netscape reports that the document contains no data, and mozilla or IE will display
 a blank page. When I set the preferences driver to session, I can login just fine
 and also save preferences but, of course, they are gone when I log out. I had this
 working before, setting up horde/imp has been a pain for me because when I get
 one module working, another breaks. The good thing, I guess, is that I get some
 logs.

 apache error_log;
 [Thu Aug 29 13:55:58 2002] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  iswarning() in /home/www/mail/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 102

 which is:
       98             /* Connect to the SQL server using the supplied parameters. */
       99             include_once 'DB.php';
      100             $this-db = &DB::connect($this-params, true);
      101
      102             if (DB::isError($this-db) || DB::isWarning($this-db)) {
      103
      104                 Horde::fatal($this-db, __FILE__, __LINE__);
      105             }

 mysql log;
 (looks like it connects, but fails right after auth?)
 020829 13:55:58       5 Connect     horde@localhost.mydomain.org on horde
                       5 Init DB     horde

 Here are mysql table grants;
 (I know, some of these seem kind of reduntant, but I had to make sure)
 mysql show grants for 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org';
 +------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | Grants for horde@localhost.mydomain.org                                                                       |
 +------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD '56f598eb1580b548'              |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP ON `horde`.* TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'           |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.mnemo_memos TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'                 |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.nag_tasks TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'                   |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.turba_objects TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'               |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE ON horde.kronolith_events TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'    |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.horde_users TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'                 |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.horde_categories TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'            |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP ON horde.horde_prefs TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org'   |
 | GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde.horde_categories_categories TO 'horde'@'localhost.mydomain.org' |
 +------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 10 rows in set (0.00 sec)

 Hhere is horde.php;
 // What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
 // (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
 // 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
 // and 'sql'.
 $conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

 // Any parameters that the preferences driver needs. This includes
 // database or ldap server, username/password to connect with, etc.
 $conf['prefs']['params'] = array();

 // This is an example configuration for a MySQL preference backend.
 // The SQL script to setup the preference database is placed in
 // horde/scripts/db/prefs.sql.
 $conf['prefs']['params']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
 $conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost.mydomain.org';
 $conf['prefs']['params']['username'] = 'horde';
 $conf['prefs']['params']['password'] = '*****';
 $conf['prefs']['params']['database'] = 'horde';
 $conf['prefs']['params']['table'] = 'horde_prefs';

 I'm running the following;
 Horde 2.1                                                                                                                                                                      IMP 3.1                                                                                                                                                                        Turba 1.1                                                                                                                                                                      Apache 1.3.26                                                                                                                                                                  PHP 4.2.2                                                                                                                                                                      MySql 3.23.52                                                                                                                                                                  RedHat 7.3

 Can anyone help please? Thanks!

 --
 Pedro Leitao
 lists@leitao.com