[imp] c-client (IMAP 2001 Final) and IMP

Vicki Brown vlb@gene.COM
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:43:45 -0700

I understand there were some difficulties using the c-client
library from IMAP 2001a and IMP.
What about 2001-Final?

I have built IMP 3.1 and PHP 4.2.2. To build PHP 4.2.2
(php_imap.c) successfully, I needed a more recent version of
c-client (at least the .h files) than we had previously
installed (otherwise I got quite a few "undeclared" errors).

But the IMP PHP-IMAP test doesn't work properly, claiming
        INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 1030392911 recent)
even though I know (from my "real" IMAP client) that my INBOX
has several messages at this time.

There are a number of possibilities I can think of for my problem:
1) The c-client library and .h files I used to build PHP do not
match the currently running version of the imapd binary
2) This could be part of the IMAP-2001 problem  have seen
discussed previously for IMP (unfortunately, my search for
answers was not definitive). IMAP server 2001 is listed as
"Known working" for IMP...
3) It could be something else...

Suggestions?  Help?
Please Cc: me directly; I am subscribed to the digest version of
these lists.
- Vicki

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available