[imp] c-client (IMAP 2001 Final) and IMP

Vicki Brown vlb@gene.COM
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:40:13 -0700

On Thursday, August 29, 2002, at 07:37 PM, George A. Theall wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Vicki Brown wrote:
>
>> I understand there were some difficulties using the c-client
>> library from IMAP 2001a and IMP.
>
> I've been using that version of the c-client with IMP (3.0 and 3.1) and
> haven't seen any problems.  What difficulties are you referring to?

Good question :-)

The reference is on http://www.horde.org/imp/3.1/supported.php
under "PHP... Does Not Work":
     *  Problems being reported with University of Washington
c-client imap-2001a;
        see IMP mailing list

Unfortunately the link to "see IMP mailing list" was to the
standard "join the mailing lists" page and a search of the list
archives turned up little information I could readily use...

- Vicki