[imp] What does conf.xml do?

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 23:19:43 +1200

Docs haven't caught up in head yet.... here's a bit about them from Trean but
still not much:

    To configure Trean, login to Horde as an Administrator and click on the
    Administration icon. From here click the Configuration button, then select
    Bookmarks from the drop down box and click Configure.

    You will be presented with a list of Trean options. Set the options how you
    wish then generate the configuration

Basically, you don't do anything with them. you use the configuration admin
pages which read them and help you create conf.php.

- Mike :-)