[imp] How Can I run ldap codes on windows platform?

Ekselans Eks realekselans@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 01:07:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

i will set up imp on windows nt server and i want to authenticate users from ldap server.But i can't connect ldap server with php connect codes.IIs gives a message  " Call to undefined function ".

if somebody help me, i would be happy.

Thanks.