[imp] another IMP CVS HEAD bug in MIME handling

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:33:04 -0600

Quoting Sheeri Kritzer <sheeri.kritzer@tufts.edu>:

| So, in the archives, I found this (dated 7/1/02), which says it's fixed.
| Is
| there a patch for those of us who are cvs-impaired and use the regular
| package
| (IMP 3.1) downloadable from the website?
|
| -Sheeri
|
| | Sending a mail without an attachment works fine. :)
| |
| | Adding an attachment makes the whole message somehow become marked with
| | a content-type of application/octet-stream.  Below is the source of a
| | text message sent with a text attachment (between --- lines):
|
| Fixed.

This was never broken in IMP 3.1 - this was broken during my revamp of the
MIME framework in HEAD.  Sending a message in IMP 3.1 with an attachment
correctly sets the content-type to multipart/mixed.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder