[imp] Running HEAD and production side-by-side...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 23:07:46 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> May not change for IMP, but some other modules have added fields over
> time. So if you run other modules, you may need to add fields.  As for
> fields that are removed, you can leave those there for backwards
> compatibility.

The question, as I understood it, was about the preferences table, which has
not changed - and does not need to change to accomodate new preferences, as
the question implied it might.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>