Fwd: Re: [imp] Running HEAD and production side-by-side...

Rick Emery rick@emery.2y.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:50:38 -0400

----- Forwarded message from rick@emery.2y.net -----
    Date: Mon,  9 Sep 2002 10:38:23 -0400
    From: Rick Emery <rick@emery.2y.net>
 Subject: Re: [imp] Running HEAD and production side-by-side...
      To: Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
>

> > The tables are no different; you don't have to drop or recreate anything.
> >
> > -chuck
>
> May not change for IMP, but some other modules have added fields over time.
> So if you run other modules, you may need to add fields.  As for fields that
> are removed, you can leave those there for backwards compatibility.

Thanks, everybody, for weighing in on this. I'm now running HEAD using
PostgreSQL for the backend. I'm still using MySQL for my older version of
Horde, but everything's working with the CVS version so I'm not even using the
older version.

I'm only having one problem with HEAD, related to the new configuration stuff,
that I think has to do with the version of PHP or PEAR that I'm running, but
I'm planning on posting to the horde list for help with that.

Thanks again, everybody!
Rick

----- End forwarded message -----