[imp] IMP 3.1 on Debian Woody system

Eric Belhomme rico@ricospirit.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:18:19 +0200

Hi,

Have a Debian woody (stable) server installed with
- apache 1.3.26
- postfix 1.1.11
- courier-imap 1.4.3-2.1

I decided to install horde2/IMP3.1 from the "unstable" branch of the =
woody
release. IMP It works but a have a stange problem with localization. As =
my
native language is French, I changed on the "option" menu the language =
from
"default" to French, but texts are still in french but displayed =
"language:
french"

Moreover, I have another problem this "sent-mail" folder : sent mails =
are
not moved on it (the sent-mail folder seems to be correctly configured, =
as
it works with another MUA like Ms Outlook Express)

Thanks for help ;)

eric Belhomme