[imp] Bug with angled quotes + attachments.

Ryan Gallagher ryan@studiesabroad.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:28:34 -0500

Quoting Amith Varghese <amith@xalan.com>:

> Which browser are you using?  I think this might be an IE bug rather than
> IMP.
> We had a similar problem, but it only occurred using IE.  Mozilla handled
> this fine.
>
> Amith

I use mozilla, but you are correct... the bug is not producable using mozilla.
However our users use IE and if possible we would like to see a fix.

As much as I'd love to "force" mozilla on our users, that is not an acceptable
approach in our situation.

My guess is IE is translating to the Windows Charset where as Mozilla has
chosen a set a bit more friendly that PHP and IMP happen to like.

Any ideas on how to approach this?

--Ryan