[imp] Re: Re: Folders unable to be deleted

Scott Carr scarr@progbits.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:04:15 -0500

I like the functionality of Expand Names.  It does the same job, and hopefully
future versions will have accesskeys assigned to the major functions.  (It's
nice to press ALT+X to expand names.  ;-) )

BTW I have modified my Horde and IMP for above functionality.  I am planning on
submitting some diffs to see if the changes are up to par.
--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org