[imp] Identities don't override "From" name

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:27:36 -0400 (EDT)

Imp has always displayed the name that we list in our directory server
(when your account is setup).  I'm not sure where exactly Imp pulls this,
but that is the name it has always displays.  If a user defines a Full
Name, Imp does not use that value.  Perhaps you could shed some light as to
where Imp gets the name in the first place?  It also grabs the name from
the directory if you use auto-expand in Imp.  I haven't made any changes
for it to grab the name.

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu