[imp] Logging, administration and debugging for the utterly c lueless

Joost De Cock joost.decock@astrid.be
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:21:24 +0200

>You only need the domain name appended to your username if you are using
realms
>(check your imp/config/servers.php). If not, the username should be enough.

No realm, but username isn't working

>What authentication method are you using? If you're using IMAP and it's an
OS
>level created user, then it should be that username. If you're using
something
>else, well, obviously check there first. The username has to match the
>authentication mechanism's username (IIRC).

IMAP and it works fine for auth.

>I would really, really, *really* suggest not using that unless you want
lots of
>ugly debug info (and a VERY large /tmp folder, if you have any amount of
>concurrent users).

I'd kill to have anything but login/logout messages

>ummmmm.... this might sound idiotic, but do you per chance have also a
conf.php
>in that directory?

Assuming you mean the directory of horde.php -> Nope.

>Cheers,

>Rodolfo

Thanks anyway
Joost

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.