[imp] New upgrade- thanks!

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:06:50 -0400

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 04:13:00PM +0200, Derek Au wrote:

> The only feature request I can think of is adding a config file for branding
> (something like motd.php) that would allow people to add a section of HTML code
> for their company (e.g. Greenpeace logo gif).  This would eliminate the need to
> edit /templates/common-header for each application.

We used to offer such a capability, but users kept asking for more
configurable branding (i.e. moving logos about, etc.).  Instead, we've
opted for asking our users to just edit the HTML templates to suit
their needs.  That way, they get exactly what they want, and we don't
have to maintain more configuration options in our UI.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)