[imp] Fwd: IMN with IIS on W2K

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:29:21 -0400

This message is in MIME format.

----- Forwarded message from pxs01@grh.org -----
    Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:18:01 -0700
    From: Parhez Sattar <pxs01@grh.org>
 Subject: IMN with IIS on W2K
      To: chuck@marina.horde.org

Hi Chuck,

How are you?  I was reading the IMN/Horde newsgroup.  I have been
looking at getting IMN to work on a W2K server running IIS 5.0.  From
your postings, it sounds like you have made it work and are using it in
a production environment.  Is that right?  Can you provide some guidance
as to what I need to do to get a similar setup so my Intranet web users
can use IMN for messaging, using a "SendMail for NT" on the backend,
running on an NT server on the LAN.  Thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Parhez Sattar

Systems Engineer

Grande Ronde Hospital