[imp] imp test page works but login does not.

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:16:25 -0500

Yes yes.  It has already been changed.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.