Fwd: Re: [imp] Colors on pages.

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:14:55 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von rsand@d.umn.edu -----
    Datum: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:15:15 -0500
    Von: robert sand <rsand@d.umn.edu>
Antwort an: robert sand <rsand@d.umn.edu>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] Colors on pages.
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

If there is an error in the config file it came with the stock version. Which
config file would cause this?  I have not done anything to the html.php files.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.

Jan.