[imp] User folders not showing up.

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:21:59 -0500

Quoting robert sand <rsand@d.umn.edu>:

> My testers are telling me that their mail folders are not showing up in the
> folders list.  I have these settings in imp/config/conf.php
>
> $conf['user']['allow_folders'] = true;
>
> Am I missing something to let the user to select the folder they want to work
> with?

Could be the setting for the folders in /horde/imp/config/servers.php isn't
right?

Could also be you have set folder subscriptions ($_prefs['subscribe'] in
/horde/imp/config/prefs.php and they haven't subscribed to any folders?
In the folder view, there should be a switch to show unsubscribed folders
if so.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics