[imp] User folders not showing up.

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:15:42 -0500

Thanks it was the setting for the folder in the servers.php.  Can you tell me
how the namespace list works?  My guess is that if I put a list of items (space
delimited?) here it will mask out those items?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.