[imp] HTTP_POST_FILES and Attachments works -FYI

Taco Tom lumpymilk@rawsoup.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:49:41 -0700

In case anyone is having trouble with IMP and attachments.
I noticed that I'm not the only one having trouble with attachments on IMP
so I thought I'd
share my experience. I found that no matter what I would recieve an error
that the file size may be too large when I'd try to attach a file. I checked
all my settings and they seemed to be correct. Then I went and checked the
file horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc and on line 512 where the form
tag is I added the enctype="multipart/form-data" into the tag like this...
<form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="compose" action="<?=
Horde::url('compose.php?uniq=' . uniqid(rand())) ?>">

Restart the http server for good measure and the attachments work fine now.

-Taco Tom