[imp] HTTP_POST_FILES and Attachments works -FYI

Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:30:37 -0500

Quoting Taco Tom <lumpymilk@rawsoup.com>:

> file horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc and on line 512 where the form
> tag is I added the enctype="multipart/form-data" into the tag like this...

That should (always) already be there.  So my question is, why was it removed
from your version in the first place???

I just checked 4 versions of Horde/IMP, and in all of them the line exists
as you show.

> <form method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="compose" action="<?=
> Horde::url('compose.php?uniq=' . uniqid(rand())) ?>">

This looks like the normal line, with no changes.

> Restart the http server for good measure and the attachments work fine now.

You don't need to restart the web server, only reload the page if it is already
displayed in your browser window.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics