[imp] Fwd: new window, again :)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:42:49 -0400

This message is in MIME format.

----- Forwarded message from evaristo@bsione.com.br -----
    Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:47:05 -0300
    From: Evaristo <evaristo@bsione.com.br>
 Subject: new window, again :)
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

ola friend!

it pardons my English, I am Brazilian and still I am studying its language.
thank you for its aid previously!
but still I am with problems, necessary to open only the webmail (INBOX) in
another window (window.open) when pressuring in the Log button in.
This new window will not be able to contain adressbar, standard, status and
etc.
harms as to pass the parameters of the form of login?
without them it will not go to enter in the webmail.
it forgives to bother very and obliged.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--