[imp] FW: IMP/Horde Blank Page

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:55:30 -0600

I noticed that when I try to access an e-mail account on the server when
I log in I get a blank page. When I look at the
source of the blank page I see:

<HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD> <BODY></BODY></HTML>

I click Reload at the top of the browser and nothing happens. I am
running the latest version of PHP 4.2.3, and I am using IE 6.0. I notice
when I use Mozilla 1.2a it works just fine every time. I can't quite
seem to figure out the problem. I am using RELENG_2 of Horde, and
RELENG_3 of IMP.

Devin Atencio
ArosNet, Inc.