[imp] aliases

Gwanûn Gwanun@gmx.net
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:34:40 +0200

hi=20
I have a problem using imp3 and exim :-( on my server I host two domains =
(for example foo.com and bar.com)
well, I set up exim to use different aliases files for the two domains =
(/etc/aliases/foo.com and /etc/aliases/bar.com).
I did this because I want webmaster@foo.com and webmaster@bar.com. the =
two users are webmaster-foo.com and webmaster-bar.com. now my problem is =
that I have to login to imp3 with 'webmaster-foo.com', but I want to =
login with webmaster or webmaster@foo.com. how can I do this? does =
something like an aliases file for imp3 exist? or should I use
virtualhosts? btw, I've spent a lot of time in searching the mailinglist =
on google, but I didn't find a solution for the use of virtualhosts with =
imp3 :-(((

thanks in advance
gwanun