[imp] latest CVS conf.php

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:50:01 -0500

I have installed and I'm running the latest CVS.  It works good, except that I
had to copy the conf.php from my old version.  My server doesn't support domxml
that's needed for the buit in config.  Where can I get a conf.php.dist for the
latest imp--so it has all the options in it.  Or could someone just send me
their conf.php and I can modify it to work on my system.  The best solution is
to upgrade my php install to a newer version and add domxml support--but this
is a test server and that upgrade is difficult on an e-smith server.
thanks,

--
Central Nebraska Community Services
http://www.welcome2cncs.com