[imp] PGP functionality

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:08:23 -0600

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder@sbox.tugraz.at>:

| Here some stuff that I found in the apache logs:
|
| 	gpg: "Trust-DB" wird |berpr|ft
| 	gpg: no ultimately trusted keys found

There's something screwy either with a) gpg or b) php's system
interaction.  We pass in the '--always-trust' option to gpg so either your
gpg binary is not honoring it or the option is not being correctly sent to
your system (maybe your system doesn't like PHP's popen() function very
much, for example).

Since neither of these problems occur for me locally, you will have to do
some more testing/debugging to help us out on this issue.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder