[imp] PGP functionality

Didi Rieder adrieder@sbox.tugraz.at
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:07:04 +0200

--On Monday, September 23, 2002 10:08:23 AM -0600 Michael M Slusarz
<slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu> wrote:

> There's something screwy either with a) gpg or b) php's system
> interaction.  We pass in the '--always-trust' option to gpg so either
> your  gpg binary is not honoring it or the option is not being correctly
> sent to  your system (maybe your system doesn't like PHP's popen()
> function very  much, for example).
>
> Since neither of these problems occur for me locally, you will have to do
> some more testing/debugging to help us out on this issue.

ok, now i redirect all the gpg output to a file:
The first thing that I see when trying to send my public key to the
key-server is:

	gpg: requesting key 6EA12CE1 from HKP keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net
	gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

and IMP tells me that the key is already on the server.

Didi

--
Didi Rieder