[imp] A question about folders.

sand0566@d.umn.edu sand0566@d.umn.edu
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:27:38 -0500

Is there a way to have imp use not only the Mail inbox but also a Mail folder in
the home directory (~/Mail in UNIX/Linux) as a default place to look for mail
folders rather than Inbox and all of the users home directory?

The only way I can see getting around having imp scan all directories in the
user home directory is to ahve the user turn on imap subscription and subscribe
to only those folders/directories.  This can take an large amount of time as imp
indexes all files in a users home directory.

Any help here would be appreciated.  You may need to know that I have
$servers['imap'] = array('folders' => '') in the servers.php file.