[imp] Little IMAPD problem

Adam Williams adam@morrison-ind.com
24 Sep 2002 09:06:35 -0400

>#mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/file/name
>mailbox_transport = cyrus
>#fallback_transport = lmtp:unix:/file/name
>fallback_transport = cyrus

Shouldn't the transport be lmtp to use lmtp, or else your probably
piping the messages into deliver, as the transports below specify.

> master.cf:
> lmtp      unix  -       -       n       -       -       lmtp
> cyrus     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe    flags=R
> user=cyrus      argv=/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver -e -m ${extension} ${user=
}
>I don’t guess the user cyrus exists in Cyrus but I have to admit I don=
’t
>know how to check this...

You need to use the cyradm command and list your mailboxes.

>The FTP server: kalamazoolinux requires me to authenticate.. I cat reach
>the document..

That just means it's full.  It has a connection cap as the bandwith is
piggy-backed on a local company.  Just try a few times.