[imp] LDAP is mocking me

Brett Charbeneau brett@wrl.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:12:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 adam@morrison-ind.com wrote:

> >The KULG library doesn't list any docs on LDAP so I'm kinda stuck.
> >Did I look in the wrong place?
>
> Nope, it isn't in the library.  It is a past presentation,  also linked to from
> http://www.kalamazoolinux.org/projects/awilliam/

	Cool - got it.
	Looks way over my head, but I'll definitely give it a read.

> >>Your PHP doesn't have LDAP support compiled in or isn't loading the LDAP
> >>modules.
>
> It should be on you distro CDs.

	Well, I got

		php-ldap-4.1.2-7.1.4.i386.rpm

	from the RH updates site, and it wants

		php-ldap-4.1.2-7.1.4

	Since I already have

		php-4.1.2-0horde1

	loaded, can I safely upgrade that without messing up any of the
Horde tweaks?

Brett Charbeneau, Network Administrator         Tel: 757-259-7750
Williamsburg Regional Library                   FAX: 757-259-7798
7770 Croaker Road                               brett@wrl.org
Williamsburg, VA 23188-7064                     http://www.wrl.org