[imp] LDAP is mocking me

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
25 Sep 2002 10:33:02 -0400

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 08:21, Brett Charbeneau wrote:
> 	Second, while not new to Linux, I'm a total newbie to LDAP and PHP
> and I wonder now how I made it this far without dealing with them. If
> there's a cool LDAP FAQ I'm not able to find, a bump in that direction
> would be most appreciated!

I found a tutorial recently (it's dated September 2002) that
specifically covers setting up OpenLDAP on Red Hat for use as an address
book for email clients, but I haven't had a chance to go through the
steps to see if it will work.  The URL is:

http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/linux-onlinecourse-bytitle/A40882D27EB5A65986256C310069BB9E?OpenDocument

You have to register to access it, but registration is free and there's
a lot of other tutorials on their developerWorks site that the
registration will get you access to.  Actually, the whole developerWorks
site is an excellent resource.

Anyways, hope that helps! =)

-ED

--