[imp] imp css not working on occassion...

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:09:52 -0500

Someone posted earlier about IMP not always (but usually) getting the
css correct.  I didn't think I had any answer, so I deleted the message.

Now, I have an idea on why that *might* happen, so hopefully the person
who asked will read this, just in case it helps.

It could be due to page compression.  You can turn this off in the
horde/imp configuration globally, or I think you can turn it off
in the IMP preferences/options per user.

So, if you're out there, you might want to try disabling page compression
and see if the problem clears up.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics