[imp] Quoting while replying?

Joakim Ryden jo@our-own.net
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:33:11 -0700

Could you tell us exactly what the problem is?

--Jo

=> ----- Message from premeau@uwp.edu ---------
=>     Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:38:16 -0500
=>     From: Steven Premeau <premeau@uwp.edu>
=>  Subject: [imp] Quoting while replying?
=>       To: "imp@lists.horde.org" <imp@lists.horde.org>
=>
=>   I have been trying to debug a problem with quoting the original
=> message in
=> the reply.
=>
=>   After searching the lists, I found discussions that PHP 4.1.0
=> fixed the
=> problem, and that there was a preference somewhere.
=>
=>   I tried downgrading to PHP 4.1.2, with no luck.  Based I what I
=> was
=> reading, I didn't want to run 4.1.0 because of security issues.
=>
=>   Also, I couldn't find a configuration setting, so I'm stuck.
=>
=>   My environment:
=>
=> 	Apache 1.3.24 w/Mod-SSL
=> 	PHP 4.2.3 (Compiled in to Apache)
=> 	Horde 2.1
=> 	IMP 3.1
=>
=>   Any suggestions?
=>
=> Thanks,
=> Steve.
=>
=> --
=> Steven Premeau, Network Manager      premeau@uwp.edu
=> (262) 595-2005
=> Networking and Microcomputing Services     University of Wisconsin
=> - Parkside
=>
=>  "A car is more costly, complex, and dangerous than any word
=> processor.  Yet
=>  you don't find a thousand page operating manual, nor must you
=> check with a
=>  friend to learn how to close the window ..."
=>                                        - Cliff Stoll in "Silicon
=> Snake Oil"
=>
=>
=> --