[imp] IMP & Language

Diego Rivera lrivera@racsa.co.cr
27 Sep 2002 23:47:12 -0600

Hello all!

I'm running into the same language-related problems with HORDE/IMP, on
Mandrake Linux 8.2.

The strange thing is: Konqueror DOES get the language I choose (albeit
the "auto-change" select control on the login page doesn't work), but
neither Mozilla, Netscape nor IE work!

Longer description:

Konqueror: open the main login page. Enter login information, choose
language (page gets refreshed, but no change on the display).  Click the
login button to submit the form, and from then on the language is
selected correctly.  If I do a reload, then even the "button bar" at the
bottom of the screen refreshes correctly.

Mozilla/NS/IE: there is NO way to change the language, even after
changing the preferences, locking in the desired language, etc.

I've run the gettext diagnostics listed in po/README with no success -
but if gettext is broken in my machine, why is Konqueror getting the
(almost) desired results???

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best

Diego