[imp] custom session handler, automatic remote login and integration with another session system

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch@intra2net.de
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:13:17 +0200

Attached you'll find three patches:

- horde-session-mysql.patch:
  Patch for a custom session handler using mysql including
  some extra bits of code for the portal integration.

- horde-imp-HTTP-POST-VARS-fix.patch:
  Patch for getting the automatic remote login to work.
  I don't know if this is already fixed in CVS,
  but I wanted to run IMP 3.1 stable and not the CVS version.

- horde-imp-intranator-session.patch:
  Custom patch for automatically login into IMP if
  the user is already authenticated via another portal.
  Should be easily adaptable for another portal.

Enjoy,
Thomas

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: horde-imp-HTTP-POST-VARS-fix.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1622 bytes
Desc: not available

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: horde-imp-intranator-session.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1541 bytes
Desc: not available

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...