[imp] STILL attachments not working :-(

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:48:30 -0500

> ----- Message from meskelsen@yahoo.com ---------
>     Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:35:57 -0700 (PDT)
>     From: Maiko <meskelsen@yahoo.com>
>  Subject: [imp] STILL attachments not working :-(
>       To: imp@lists.horde.org
>
> Hello IMP users...
>
> I can send attachements up to 2MB (tried with 1M
> and it worked) without
> any
> problem ! But if the attachement size is 2MB or
> larger, when I hit <Send
> Message> The browser tells me:
>

>  In php.ini I have the following:
>
>  upload_max_filesize=20M

Maiko,

     You max_memory has to be larger than that, and you post_max_size should be
larger than your upload_max_filesize, but smaller than your max_memory, as per
the manual at www.php.net.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the