[imp] (no subject)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 14:15:14 -0400

Quoting Sheeri Kritzer <sheeri.kritzer@tufts.edu>:

> If you
>   a) don't have a drafts folder selected
>   b) have close window after save set
>   c) type a message & then save it
> you loose all your work, 'cuz it can't save to an unspecified folder.

I just committed one more check for empty drafts folders (well, a fix of an
existing check), but looking at the code, I'm not sure how this would happen
anyways...

> Also, it'd be great if there was some kind of notification when you're
> timed out, so that people will know not to send a message or save a draft
> until they've logged in again.  We've upped the "timeout" to an hour, but
> that still leaves some people losing information.

This has been in HEAD; not sure if it was merged yet. Jan?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."