[imp] Horde & IMP: "There are no parts that can be displayed inline" ...

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:04:01 -0600

Quoting Joerg Battermann <jb@startupx.com>:

| Hey there,
|
| I've asked this some time ago already, but unfortunately didn't get an
| answer. I installed the latest cvs-builds of horde, imp and most of the
| other horde-projects over and over again, but I -always- get the same
| problem with horde/imp:
|
| I have a qmail + courier-imap configuration up and running, and both are
| working fine. I can log in to IMP using imap with no problems, it lists
| the mails etc, but when I want to see/read a mail.. and click on it, it
| only says:
|
| "There are no parts that can be displayed inline." in italic as body
| message. It gets/displays all headers just fine, and it even displays
| the full message when i click the 'Message Source' link, but it always
| shows this inline-error message when I want to view it directly in imp.
| I tried the default configs of imp/horde... but no worky. I tried
| tweaking the mime_drivers etc.. but no luck.

Make sure that your config files (especially imp/config/mime_drivers.php
and horde/config/mime_drivers.php) are up-to-date.  Also, what kind of
messages are you attempting to view - are they text/html messages?  If so,
CVS has html display off by default.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder