[imp] frames patch

Syahrul Sazli Shaharir sazli@myjaring.net
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:35:32 +0800

Memetik/Petikan Alain Williams <addw@phcomp.co.uk>:

> I am using the frames patch that was done by aghaffar@developer.ch.
> The users like it.

I use the same patch and get mixed reactions from users: some don't like
the clutter. So I ended up making it a prefs configurable item.

> I would like to see this accepted as being a standard part of IMP.
> My motovation for this is to not have to upgrade & then patch to use
> it.

I second the suggestion, provided it being a prefs option and not enabled
by default.

> There are a few small problems with it, mainly in areas of the code
> that are not much used. These issues would probably be resolved quite
> quickly once it was mainstream.

I have fixed some of these myself, and glad to pass them to a maintainer
(perhaps we should hear from aghaffar@developer.ch on this?).

--sazli
cd /open/source; make world
** PGP/GnuPG Public key:- **
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x06D4113E
Key fingerprint = 0776 CC02 2C3F C0FF 7312  0C3E 0593 AF64 06D4 113E

This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my