[imp] using a theme

Dean Guenther guenther@wsu.edu
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jan, I thought just quitting the browser would do
that, but it doesn't.

It does look good with MSIE. But Netscape doesn't show the
grey theme as well. And Netscape varies between the Unix
version 4.76 and the Windows version 4.76. The former has
the grey background, the latter has a white background.

Anyway, thanks Jan -- Dean

--
Dean Guenther                   Internet: guenther@wsu.edu
Washington State University     AT&T:     509 335-0433