[imp] Re: CAn't configure filters

Ken Causey ken@ineffable.com
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:00:45 -0500

Forget it.  I figured out what was going on.  I'm using a POP3 server and I
don't believe I can use folders under those circumstances, so I had
disabled them but had not locked filter preferences.  Since filters don't
really make a lot of sense without folders to filter into I just disabled
the whole thing.